Terms & Conditions
The term "PFCC, LLC" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website of PFCC, LLC whose registered office is PFCC, LLC. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Use of This Web Site
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- By Creating your account you agree to be placed on our weekly email list for Bitcoin/cryptocurrency updates
- Any reference to software verification should be viewed as education and NO guarantee that we/PFCC, LLC and its members are experts in this field. Should you wish to have your issues viewed by experts please seek competent help in such areas.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Any reference to setting up your software accounts correctly relies on your follow through to ensure that proper precautions are taken to make sure your computer is (but not limited to) free of viruses, malware, and other software which could attack your accounts. Since we do not control your computer we cannot be held responsible if you do not take proper preventative steps. Should you have a question on your computer phone or etc vulnerabilities we suggest you consult an expert in that field.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- This will include our other websites as well @ PFCC, LLC.
PFCC, LLC, USA copyright 2018
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of United States of America.